Not For Profit Job Opportunities
We work exclusively with charities and not for profit organisations, helping them to recruit more effectively in areas such as Analytics, Digital, Data, CRM, IT Infrastructure, Business Change and Information Security. Because we know the sector we promote it as a great place to work amongst skilled and experienced prospective candidates. Our intrinsic understanding of the not for profit environment enables us to consistently connect the most sought after professionals in the market with the ideal charity jobs.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or interim IT role, your IQ Not For Profit recruiter will connect you with sought after opportunities amongst some of the UK’s leading national charities and not for profit organisations.
About IQ Not for Profit
Our specialist consultants work on a one to one basis with selected candidates to help them secure some of the most sought after career opportunities within the third sector via our impressive portfolio of customers which include some of the UK’s leading national charities such as Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support, Oxfam GB, British Council, The Royal British Legion and Action for Children.
IQ Not For Profit has a passionate commitment to the third sector which is intrinsic to the success of our recruitment services. As a business, we support some inspirational charities to help to make a positive difference. Raising money for worthwhile causes and for those who need it most is an integral part of IQ Not For Profit’s culture; it is engrained in our every day working life and at every level of our organisation.
Careers At InterQuest
See all the latest vacancies across the InterQuest Group at our Careers page here.
At IQ Not For Profit, we strongly believe that the best recruiters are those who genuinely care about what they do. Our consultants treat every candidate as an individual. We invest time in getting to know them so that we are familiar with their background and experience, as well as the causes which they are passionate about, so that we can understand how to best support their professional aspirations.
Our recruitment specialists are true experts who are completely dedicated to adding value to the third sector. We connect candidates with opportunities across a diverse range of IT skill disciplines within the following key areas of engagement:
- Senior and Executive Appointments, Project & Programme Management, Business Change, Service Delivery, Architecture & Strategy, Business & Systems Analysis, Risk Assurance & Compliance, IT Security, Development, Infrastructure Support & Training, Assurance & Testing, Analytics, Digital, SAP, Oracle
In addition to IQ Not For Profit's core technology specialism, we are also supplying management professionals across the third sector in key areas such as Procurement, Facilities, Finance and Human Resources.
Our consultative service supports candidates through every stage of the recruitment lifecycle. This includes coaching them through the end-to-end recruitment process, providing constructive feedback in a timely manner and negotiating the most attractive offers on their behalf.
We bring you solutions
IQ Not For Profit is a consultative recruitment partner that works alongside our clients to help them meet their resourcing challenges through the deployment of bespoke recruitment solutions. We invest both time and resources into getting to know our clients in order to really understand the cultural nuances which are so prevalent across the third sector. Our core service delivery capabilities reside within the following key areas of engagement.
- Contract resourcing provides our clients with access to “in-demand” talent on a short, medium or longer term contract basis, giving organisations the flexibility they need to resource up and down in accordance with project needs, demands and timelines;
- Permanent resourcing enables organisations to achieve their recruitment and retention goals by connecting them with world class talent;
- Executive search is a specialised recruitment service that enables IQ Not For Profit to connect our clients with specific, exceptional talent for their most senior and executive appointments;
- Outsourced solutions are tailored recruitment services, designed by experts, which drive process and cost saving efficiencies for our clients’ multiple hire projects
IQ Not For Profit recruitment consultants consistently connect our clients with the best talent in the market, leveraging the technical sourcing specialisms of our sister InterQuest brands (Analytics, Assurance & Testing, Digital and ERP) wherever it is most relevant.
Our recruitment solutions drive efficiencies in both the quality and cost of hire domains by combining sourcing methodologies utilised by head-hunters and search consultancies to identify the best talent in the market, with the commercial model of a traditional agency to guarantee a competitive service offering.
We value your feedback. If you have worked with us before, please feel free to visit our LinkedIn page to recommend us.